Skip to main content

Advertisement

start of week..

Have you ever felt the feeling of ecstasy and fagged,simulataneously at the same time?IF yes,you would know the magnitude of what i felt today.Had been working on a long cherished dream till morning and once it was over,tiredness took over.But because the brain was too much excited with the work,it refused to sleep and there started the conflict.You want to sleep but still your body and mind refuses.Did not go to the lab today and dint do much of project work either.sometimes I seem so strange to myself.The problem that im working on is interesting,im bloody damn passionate about the problem but still sometimes,i just dont feel like working on it!!But my consolation is that i had done some real gud work on a dream project and hope to complete it within a couple of days.Even there,I knew it was my dream project but still till yesterday i dint feel like working on it!!I seem to require some kinda setting to sit and work it out,some mood,times may be...Very well,all said,its the way i am and i dont wanna change it.Now tis late at night,and yet to go to sleep.M seriously planning to wake up tomorrow morning for the Gym.Hope i make it..Wish me good luck!!!

Comments